Terminal / Command Line I use
Terminator when I’m on Linux,
iTerm2 when I’m on MacOS. I use both of them for the common (and easier way) of splitting the screen.
Bash or ZSH?
Recently I switched from Bash to zsh on all terminal applications I use. And that’s when I started trying out zsh plugins to do things without leaving the terminal 🤷🏽♂️
For the Profile theme, I have used
Dracula which is a theme available for almost all the developer tools (Even Sequel Pro).
- git: I guess this is on by default. It asynchronously checks with the remote branches for changes and also displays the status while you’re in a directory.
- sublime: Two great commands:
stfor opening Sublime Text &
sttfor opening the current directory in Sublime Text.
- wd: It’s like shortcuts for
- screen: Makes it easier to use detach and attach new screens.
- osx: Don’t use this plugin that much, but makes it easier to show and hide files and other stuff.